TaskMaster are recruiting a Class 2 HGV ADR Driver on behalf of our client based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to join a market leading supplier of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Loading, delivering and unloading LPG cylinders to stockists, trade and retail customers.
- Answering the telephone as and when required
- Completing all paper work and documents as well as been trained to cross-sell to customers
The role is £9.81ph basic with an opportunity to earn £14.27ph over time and is a temporary on going position.
To be considered for this role applicants must hold the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving HGV/LGV vehicles in the UK
- A valid CPC and Digi card
- Category 2 ADR
- No more than 6 points on your license, please be aware that DR DD IN endorsements are NOT accepted
If you consider yourself suitable for this role please apply today with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job