Are you a HGV 1 Driver? Are you seeking a new driving opportunity with a forward thinking and dynamic company?
We have great opportunities for on-going temporary work with one of our most reputable clients based in Shropshire.
This position involves distribution of chilled and ambient goods. Working hours are days and are flexible to meet the candidates requirements, nights out may be required. This position is temporary ongoing but could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. Pay rates vary between £11.00ph - £16.00 per hour.The Job Role:
- Temporary on-going
- The business operates 24/7
- Distribute chilled products
- Requires flexibility regarding start times
- Night outs may be required
- Basic pay and increased rate after 8 hours
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum experience: 6 months
- Refrigeration experience is preferred but not essential
- Valid Digital Tachograph card is essential
- Completed CPC training course
For more vacancies visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job