The role of Helpdesk Technician(Infrastructure Services Analyst) will be responsible for providing 1st line support to DTCC employee’s globally. The Helpdesk Technician will work on calls/ incidents and tasks via the in-house incident management tool Service Now adhering to strict SLA’s. Incidents range from Hardware, Software, Telephony, Mobile Phone (Blackberry/BYOD) DTCC virtual infrastructure, laptops and Printers.
The Helpdesk Technician (Infrastructure Services Analyst) will troubleshoot technical support incidents by telephone, via e-mail, or through remote access tools in a timely and accurate fashion, and escalate support incidents to the relevant 2nd and 3rd level teams.
- Deliver prompt support solutions for Windows computer systems, Linux Virtual Terminals (VDI) Cisco phone and networked enterprise services by phone, via e-mail, or through remote sessions.
- Set realistic expectations with the end-user and communicate issues which negatively impact expectations in a timely manner.
- Effectively resolve escalated workstation issues.
- Effectively document all support efforts into the incident tracking system.
- Assist with troubleshooting outages/interruption of services hosted by DTCC.
- Contribute to the ongoing cycle of improving End User Support processes
- Support the New Hire, Termination, and Transfer processes comply with DTCC Corporate policies and procedures through proper documentation and the timely execution of the workflow tasks.
- Maintain accurate records of assets via timely and accurate updates of the asset tracking system.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Flexible work schedule to ensure global coverage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Helpdesk Experience
- Excellent Customer Service & Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Active Directory
- Windows 7
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- GOOD (MDM)
- Lotus Notes
- McAfee EPO
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 2010/ 365
- RSA Authentication Manager
- Virtualization (VMware\Citrix)
- Basic Networking understanding (TCP/IP)
- Minimum 2 years Helpdesk Support preferred
- Willing to work 12pm-9pm GMT
- Willing to work 40 hours per week with some need to work out of hours i.e. bank holiday cover
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job