Helpdesk Team Leader
1. Taking calls on the helpdesk via ticketing system/email or phone and working to complete tickets to resolution
2. Scheduling the field engineers for site visits.
3. Being an escalation point to the rest of the helpdesk team
4. Shift Manager responsibilities
In addition to undertaking the duties as outlines above, you may be required to undertake other duties, within reason, that may be required of you.
This job description should be regarded only as a guideline to the duties required and is not definitive or restrictive in any way and may be reviewed in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder
The helpdesk provides support 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 10pm however the hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm including all bank holidays except Christmas Day. As this role does include working 8 of the bank holidays, the holiday entitlement is increased for this role to 28 days over the standard 20 to compensate.
Some weekend cover may be required due to holidays
· Working in a 1st and 2nd support role with a minimum of 2 years
· Ability to use remote support applications.
· Excellent client-facing skills, including ability to handle demanding customers with tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent phone manner.
· Understanding of networking technologies.
· Experience of working in a ticket management environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'