Hours: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Scunthorpe based
Reports To: PS TEAM MANAGER
Nisa is an award-winning group which helps independent retailers flourish in the retail market by distributing quality and competitive food at scale. Our ethos is to support communities around the UK, by helping independent retailers make a true difference to their local area.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Assistant to effectively handle all partner calls and email enquiries with logical outcomes ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
Key Result Areas:
* Ensure all Helpdesk calls are handled within the service levels agreed by the company
* Communicate effectively to partners and colleagues from all areas of the business
* Resolve delivery/product issues and communicate to prevent reoccurrences
* Answer calls within the company SLA
* Log each call accordingly
* Investigate all queries to a high standard and until the issue is resolved
* Prioritise workload
Knowledge & Experience:
* Knowledge of IT solutions including Excel, Word, Email
* Experience of customer service
* General knowledge of admin and data input duties
Skills & Behaviours:
* Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A - C
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Professional and presentable
* Good attention to detail
* Flexible approach (eg. Working hours)
* Ability to work under pressure
* Effective team player with a high regard for team work
* Working Brilliantly Together - Supporting each other to be the best we can be.
* Focus on the Future - Learning from today to improve tomorrow.
* Value Each Other - Understand and respect individuals.
* Make it Simple - Challenge ourselves to simplify what we do.
This Job Description describes key areas of the post but is not exhaustive. The Job Description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, if we have not contacted you regarding this vacancy within 4 weeks of applying please assume you have not been successful.
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.
- 'Helpdesk Assistant'
- 'IT Helpdesk Assistant'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'