As the Helpdesk Administrator you will:
- Manage and oversee all the incoming correspondence from both Therapists, Patients and Services that our client works with.
- Oversee the implementation of their new ticketing system
- Assigning specific cases to the appropriate Service Co-ordinator or escalate further
- Ensure all Service Co-ordinators process referrals for their contracts daily
- Ensure all discharge letters are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting the service delivery manager with any hoc duties
Essential criteria for the Helpdesk Administrator:
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- At least 6 months within a busy office administration role
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills
- Previous Helpdesk Experience (Preferred)
- Educated to Degree Level (Preferred)
If you think this Helpdesk Administrator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Helpdesk Administrator role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job