Help Desk Team Leader (Call Centre)
£22,000 to £26,000 (NEG)
Mon to Fri (Flexible 8hr shifts between 8am and 6pm)
A succesful and stable contractor who specialise in the regeneration of social housing and public buildings are looking to hire a manager/Team Leader to work in their service call center arranging for maintenance engineer callouts - both planned and reactive
- Managing a team ensuring the Service Desk is covered at all times including approving annual leave requests, carrying out return to works after sickness
- Issuing of daily and monthly jobs to engineers across the contract whilst making sure the customer is kept up to date at all times,
- Raising of purchase orders for suppliers and sub-contractors,
- Ensuring the safety of all engineers, security officers and cleaners on all sites,
- Conducting monthly team meetings delivering tool box talks, attending monthly team meetings with the engineers, supervisors and managers,
- Managing the KPI's set for the Service Desk and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Supervise and undertake the effective receipt, processing and dispatch of reactive and planned maintenance work orders /problem incident reports
- Providing the customer with detailed incident reports
- Act as an escalation point of reference reporting to the Operations Manager and deputising as required
- Complete weekly huddles for the team and feedback to the Management Team of any actions
- In association with Senior Management, provide effective handover to subsequent shifts to ensure consistent and seamless service is provided
- Responsible for ensuring staffing and rota systems are implemented to ensure sufficient cover is provided to support the business requirements
- Contribute to the development and implementation of robust departmental processes to ensure that a high quality service is provided to both internal and external customers
- Assist the Head of department in the identification of areas for improvement within the department with the preparation of performance reports as needed
- Work with all Team Managers to ensure all operatives are adequately trained coached and guided to achieve agreed objectives and personal goals
- Provide support for ad hoc activities as well as support through seasonal projects
- Provide accurate and concise reporting of work order resolution status on a daily basis in conjunction with our KPIs
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job