Temporary Contract - £8.29 per hour - Immediate Start - Northwich
My client based in Northwich is looking to recruit Helpdesk Advisers to work on an inbound line. The role will be working on an inbound helpline answering calls within the agreed targeted timescales and also providing the best possible standard of customer service. The opportunity is contact centre based and is offered on an ongoing temporary contract with an hourly pay rate of £8.29. The Contact Centre is operational Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
The main duties of the Helpdesk Advisor role include;
- Taking inbound helpdesk calls within agreed targeted timescales
- Providing the best possible standard of customer service
- Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and processes
- Striving to provide a professional advisor service at all times
- Escalate issues, complaints and concerns to the Team Leader
If you would be interested in applying for this Customer Service Advisor position and are able to begin work immediately within a temporary contract please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job