This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer

Posted 24 January by Elevation Recruitment Group Easy Apply Ended
Opportunities have become available for 2 Heavy Plant Field Service Engineers to be working for a family owned company that has been established for over 45 years and are one of the UK's leading suppliers of earthmoving and recycling equipment.

The Heavy Plant Field Service Engineers will be based at the companies site in Redditch and will be responsible for maintaining the companies' equipment at the clients' sites.

Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:

*Maintaining earthmoving and recycling equipment throughout the Midlands such as heavy line excavators, wheel loaders, material handlers, skid steer loaders, wheel loaders and midi and mini excavators
*Roughly 70% maintaining earthmoving equipment and the other 30% maintaining plant recycling equipment
*Client facing, ensuring professional at all times when visiting clients.
*Ensuring breakdowns are completed to a high standard in a timely manner to reduce the loss of production for the clients
*Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.

The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:

*Knowledge on Case, JCB, Cat, New Holland, Komatsu and Volvo Wheeled Loaders
*Ability to read and understand Hydraulic and Electrical schematic drawings
*Strong understanding of Hydraulic Systems
*Good understand of Electrical circuits
*Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
*Full driving license
*Own Tools

Working Hours - Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm

If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Fellows at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positons, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.

Reference: 34308203

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job