About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - loyalty scheme
If you have 6 months UK care experience and any of the following skills & experience we want to hear from you:
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Peg Feed knowledge or experience, full training will be given
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).