Salary from £17,876 + Shift Enhancements
Hours: 37.5 hours per week- Rolling 2 Week rota to include Long Days / Nights and Weekends
Our services at Smyth House are specifically designed for young people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. The CAMHS pathway provides low and medium secure services and all of our therapies, facilities, education and activities are designed to reach the maximum potential for our young people and enable them to move forward with their journey through life.
There are no set entry requirements to become a Healthcare Assistant but there are skills and personal characteristics needed, the role can be quite active and we would therefore require you to be able to cope with the demands of an active post.
To be a Healthcare Assistant in mental health care, you'll need to be:
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc.) in some areas
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Able to work in a team but use your own initiative
You'll also need:
- Communication and listening skills
- Organisational skills
- Observational skills
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to fee vocational qualifications
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'