I am currently looking for a number of HCA's who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative for a care home unit in Huddersfield, looking after elderly service users with a range of dementia and/or mental health condition. You will be responsible for creating and implementing care plans, temperate and pulse measurements as and when required, offering support with the administration of medications. We also have some roles that offer personal care as well support work.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
Duties of the job include
- Supporting patients with their personal care
- Assisting with moving patients as and when required
- Communicating with the patients
- Taking patients temperature and pulse
- Updating and following care plans
- Supporting with the administration of medication
- At least 6 months working within the care industry
- Evidence of relevant up-to-date mandatory training
- Current enhance DBS registered on the Update Service
Immediate starts are available for suitable candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job