About the role
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to our Paediatric client in the Dudley area.
Pay rates, from £8.75- £11.93 per hour.
Shifts: Monday - Friday 05:00-09:00.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience (Paediatric experience preferred but not essential)
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills
• A caring and compassionate attitude
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
• Ventilation care
• Administering Medications
• Manual handling
• NG Tube and Peg Feed
Training is also provided!
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job