IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
I am currently looking for a number of Healthcare Assistants for my client based in Liverpool The unit itself is a large care home specialising in the residential care of dementia patients.
All opportunities are temporary to permanent, excellent rates of pay available and career progression.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties:
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
- Personal Care
- Residential Care