At Sense care Medical Staffing we are looking for HCAs, Senior HCA's and Registered Nurses to work in a care homes and nursing homes, starting ASAP. We are looking for Health care professionals who have previous experience working in this type of setting. We are looking candidates to cover Care, Nursing & Residential homes in , Manchester, Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale, Bury, Wigan, Widnes, Burnley, Blackpool, and Southport
Dedicated consultant support
Varied career opportunities
Flexible working opportunities
Assistance with DBS
The hours of work are Monday to Sunday with varying shifts paid at hourly rate. Full time hours to fit arround your lifestyle and family
You will have:
- Proven ability to provide quality care in care settings - Care Homes
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Evidence of managing your own workload and time.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and with a team
- Desirable Qualifications relevant to the role
- No Criminal Convictions
- NMC pin if Nurse's role
- In date Mandatory Training
The role will include:
- Working care settings.
- Updating senior staff of any occurrences including residents/patient information and changes.
- Responsibility for completing paper work
- Completing application form and submitting them in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that any shifts taken are honoured unless in extreme emergencies
- Supporting the supervision policy of the company
- Completing all mandatory training
- Completing time sheets on time and following company policies and procedures.
- Promote the company and be an ambassador for the company
Sense Care Medical Staffing is an agency based in UK, which covers the North, East, South & West Yorkshire & North Midlands region.
Sense care Medical Staffing pride themselves in the positive and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Health Care
- Healthcare Industry
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'