Healthcare Assistant Band 2 required in Medway
Genepool are currently recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to work ad hoc agency shifts with our NHS client in Medway. Do you have experience in Dementia and Palliative Care?
Since 2002 Genepool has evolved through working in partnership with our clients and candidates to become one of the UK's leading specialist healthcare staffing agencies.
It is our aim as an organisation to provide our clients with high quality candidates for locum and permanent roles and our candidates with suitable, attractive appointments; something for which we have achieved an enviable reputation.
We are a fully compliant, framework agency who has opportunities for Nurses, ODPs, Doctors, Health Care Assistants and other Allied Healthcare Professionals, in a range of departments within Private and NHS hospitals and Care homes throughout the UK.
• You must have the right to work within the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience within the care industry
• Free Training
• Free enhanced DBS
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Local Work
• 24 Hour 365 days contact number
• Referral scheme
- Palliative Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"