Exciting Architecture and Design studio who want a proactive and talented Healthcare Architect or Medical Planner to join their vibrant team in Shoreditch. This studio leads the way in working culture and champions exceptional performance, progressive and inclusive culture, health and wellness and embracing new technologies. They can offer excellent working environment, continued development in your career and a great package for the right person.
This a really exciting role for a Healthcare Architect to thrive in a fast paced and diverse environment. They work with some of the biggest, most exciting global companies and institutions and you will have the opportunity to really make a difference to those who need it most.
This incredible Architecture and Design studio have a significant portfolio in the Healthcare, Science and Research projects sector and has recently been very successful in winning new work. They are now looking to reinforce their existing healthcare team and are seeking enthusiastic and creative people with new ideas and design and delivery flare to expand their team, in particular with an interest and experience in Medical Planning.
Successful Candidates will have//
· 5 years of medical planning experience on complex hospital facilities
· Experience and detailed understanding of healthcare design process from briefing, clinical planning (1:500, 1:200 and Room Data Sheets, 1:50s and C-Sheets) through detailed design of associated packages (e.g. FFE, interior finishes packages)
· Experience of Clinical User Group meetings an advantage
· Experience of working with CodeBook/ADB databases desirable
·Revit skills essential
· Track record of production of accurate drawings and project deliverables on time
· Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to work as part of team, and ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Beth on the team at Anew with your CV to apply