My client a specialist UK based award winning Construction and Rail consultancy are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their head office in Kent.
You will be responsible for the planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of Health and Safety arrangements within the company, to enable the undertaking of successful operations.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Tech IOSH membership
- Network Rail PTS certification
- Proven work history of implementing and monitoring Behavioural Based Safety Programmes
- Excellent IT skills
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, while maintain excellent communication, organisation and team working skills throughout. They will also have a strong working knowledge of civil engineering, building projects and projects carried out within the rail industry.
Main Duties will be:
- Advise the company of environmental and health and safety legislation issues
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of their responsibilities under health and safety legislations
- Provide all company employees with advice on Health and Safety plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessment plants
- Carry out safety inspections and audits, minting records and ensure corrective measures are implemented
- Arrange and carry out incident/accident investigations
- Produce regular metrics and reports on the performance of Health and Safety and environmental management systems
This role will be predominately site based, travelling to live work sites, performing the duties listed above.
On Offer is a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail or Construction or Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on or email . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.
- Health & Safety
- Tech IOSH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job