Salary: £35-40000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
Hours: 8am – 4.30pm (40 hours)
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
If you’re knowledgeable on the relevant legislation, suitably qualified and experienced, and enjoy tackling improvements within health, safety and environmental, this is a great opportunity
Directly reporting the Commercial Manager, you’ll be pro-actively leading the business to develop and challenge its Health, Safety and Environmental performance, both from the office and site based.
The client is a high-class deliverer on commercial contracts. With specialisms in industrial and distribution sectors, civil engineering and groundworks projects are the mainstay of this family-run business
Main duties of the job
• Implementing Health & Safety policies and improvements, from the office and site based
• Develop, maintain, change and monitor Health & Safety progress
• Influence and manage Health & Safety performance
• Contribute towards company improvements in growth and profitability
• Support client Health & Safety compliance
Experience and skills required
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a Health & Safety role, within the civil/groundwork sector
• Current knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
• NEBOSH certified or equivalent
• Suitably degree qualified
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job