Health & Safety Consultant (Self Employed) £100 Daily Rate + Mileage + Expenses
Our client is a leading risk evaluation company, having an opportunity for a self-employed, Health & Safety Consultant. This role will involve travelling to customers’ sites to carry out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access Audit and Legionella Risk Assessments. Ideally, candidates will have experience in these areas, although support and training will be provided.
Extensive driving and some overnights will be a part of this role (accommodation will be provided) and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
• Manage daily workloads, in line with customer expectations.
• Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and review of client documentation.
• Produce reports in a timely manner with attention to detail.
• Identify remedial actions and recommendations.
• Ensure delivery of 1st class customer service at all times.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
The Candidate: Required:
• Must have use of own vehicle (reliable)
• An understanding of health and safety legislation and guidance.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work autonomously.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Must have use of own iPad.
• NEBOSH accreditation. (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health).
• City & Guilds Accredited Legionella Training.
The business operates Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, including travelling times. All applications will be treated in confidence.
We are happy to interview suitable & qualified applicants who reside in the below geographical locations South of Birmingham. Birmingham, Coventry, Peterborough, Bristol, Cambridge, Swindon, London, Southampton, Reading & Brighton.
**Please Note** Due to high number of applications should you not hear anything within 10 days of making the job application, please take it as you have been unsuccessful. For this post, the client will be dealing with all interview short-listings.
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety
- Risk Assessments
- LEGIONELLA RISK