A true challenger brand in the snacking category who have huge plans to take on the large FMCG blue chips that dominate their category are looking for a rising star in the grocery channel to take on a number of different accounts and help the business hit their ambitious growth plans.
This company are the first of their kind, offering a healthy alternative to what is seen as a traditionally unhealthy product, their products taste amazing and are low-calorie, certified organic, certified gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
The company launched a year ago and have forecasted to turnover £5M in 2018 and their product is already listed in a number of top grocery accounts.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintain P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Looking for opportunities for growth within two major grocery accounts.
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone of graduate caliber to get a lot of responsibility and be able to progress into a managerial role in a company that is growing year on year. The opportunity would ideally suit a National Account Manager or Retail Buyer on the upward trajectory of their careers.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Proven track record in FMCG as a National Account Manager or Retail Buyer.
- Ambitious and driven - this role will progress into a larger role with management responsibility.
- Passionate about health food.
- Willing to travel across when the UK when needed.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.