Elite Care Services are the only genuine family run Care Recruitment Business in Hampshire and Sussex providing new opportunities for dedicated individuals with a passion for caring for others, and offering, at your own choice, TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK. Elite Care are committed to paying al our staff the same regardless of age. All 18 to 24 year olds are paid the same as over 25’s
We are recruiting Part Time, Weekend Care Assistants currently living in the Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville and surrounding areas, to work in Nursing homes, Residential homes and Learning Disability establishments in the Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport and surrounding areas as well across Hampshire. TRANSPORT PROVIDED, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN
Have you ever thought that you would like to join the Social Care Sector and provide the much need Care to improve the well being of others. Elite Care Services New and Exciting Opportunities for New Entrants in to the Care Sector
Do you fit the Requirements, are you:
- With a Cheerful demeanour
- Hard working
- Good Communication Skills and an excellent listener
- A willingness to Learn
- General and personal care for male and female residents
- And willing to learn through high quality of ongoing training and support.
- Provide A high standard of care to our clients
For Experienced Care Staff we can Fast Track Applications:
We can Fast Track your application, if you have the following
- A Minimum of 6 months Experience
- An Existing Enhanced DBS Certificated with the Update Service
- In Date Care Certificate Training with Certification of Proof
The Benefits of working with Elite Care:
- Excellent Basic Rate of Pay £9.00per hour to £13.00 per hour, after qualifying periods
- Equivalent pay of between £15537 per annum to £16848 per annum (based on 36 hours per week)
- Accruable Holiday Pay, Sickness Pay and a Full Contract of Employment
- Transport To and From Work
- Bank Holiday Enhancements as standard
What You Need:
- Genuine interest in working within the caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, Written and Oral
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
- Commitment to our Mandatory Training Programme,
- Complete a New DBS (Criminal Record Check) or be subscribed to the Update Service
We pay all our staff the same rates of pay regardless of age. 18-24 year olds are paid the same as all our staff
We have excellent opportunities for suitable candidates willing to learn, progress and achieve in the Care Industry, then we want to hear from you.
Message from Simon Gough Recruitment Manager - "I am looking for candidates with a passion for caring for others, and a willingness to embrace new ideas and opportunities. Are you the sort of person I need who can commit to the training we offer to ensure that the care you provide is the very best care? Can you assure me that you can deliver professionalism, respect and a hard working ethic, then I want to talk to you".
- Fast Track
- Personal Care
- Residential Homes
- Nursing Homes
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'