Highland Care Agency is currently looking for Care Assistants to join our Edinburgh branch and would love to hear from you. Variable hours throughout the week include mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.
The ideal candidate for the Care Assistant position must have atleast 6 months previous experience working in a Care Home.
A Care Assistant/Worker is someone who supports an individual in achieving the best possible outcomes within their lives, by assisting with personalised care and treatment in a caring, safe environment, while respecting and promoting their choices. These choices may be just their mode of dress and style, bath or showers, diet, activities, access to the community, shopping and socialising, and so on.
- the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Depending on the role, you may need skills to cope with challenging behaviour.
The successful applicant will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay for suitably experienced candidates
- Flexible Work, Night and Days to suit your availability
- Excellent Training and Development
- A dedicated Care Team committed to helping you
- Workplace Pension
- Supervision and guidance
- Zero hour contract so you only work when you're available
If you believe you meet this criteria and want to be part of a friendly, professional and successful team then please get in touch to arrange an interview.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant