The School have asked that this be advertised as a full planning role and so the successful candidate will need to be happy to prepare lessons accordingly. They have also asked that you only apply if you are able to manage challenging behaviour and poses excellent classroom management skills.
The successful teacher will have a good track record of planning and delivering Health & Social Care lessons at Key Stage 4 (KS4) to up (and including) BTEC level. You must be able to work with a team as well as independently. If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now!
As a successful Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory pre employment checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job