Pin-Point Training are looking for a Tutor/Assessors with the capacity to deliver a range of vocational and employability based qualifications. You will be responsible for planning and delivering qualifications to groups of learners in preparation of interviews and line trials, whilst they gain a qualification. You will be targeted on maximising learner achievement and ensuring learners receive an excellent learner experience.
Our foremost focus here at Pin Point Training is our learners, their progress and their timely achievement. Our tutors are encouraged to help source some of their own learners to help to shape a localised caseload, however a motivated, energetic and engaging sales team drives this.
You will around the North West within our skills department and will work as part of a regional learner achievement team, however you will be expected to travel from time to time. Our skills team have a passion for education and are dedicated to helping others develop their skills and fulfil their potential. The team works to share best practice, link with other inspiring team members and are structured to support you and provide you with the best opportunity to succeed.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for supportive and driven people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- L4 min qualification in Teaching/Training
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spread sheets
- Ability to demonstrate a range of sector experience/knowledge
- Full UK drivers licence and access to a car
- Experience working with a caseload of 30-40 learners
- Qualifications or Occupational Competence to deliver Heath and Social Care Level 1
- Desirable - Experience delivering distance learning and using e-portfolio
- Desirable - Experience delivering and assessing teaching qualifications
Candidates will need to have their own transport and be able to travel between Lancashire, Burnley, Oakwood, Skelmersdale, Bolton and Ormskirk.
If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Associate Tutor, please apply below and send your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job