Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor - Level 5
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Candidates must be flexible with travel throughout Cumbria and parts of Lancashire
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage & much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Hold solid occupational experience of working as a Manager within Health and Social Care (Elderly Care).
- Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Care Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Ideally hold recognised Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to Level 5.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'