Position - Health and Safety/Food Officer
Location - Based in the North West to cover Lancashire/Cheshire/Other parts of the North West
Salary - £30,000
Qualifications - NEBOSH and preferably food safety or experience with Health and Safety in a food related environment
Main Purpose of the Job role for the Health and Safety Officer
To support the Health & Safety/Food Safety Manager with the direction of health and safety/food safety across stores on your region, by monitoring the arrangements and reviewing the protective and preventative measures that the Company requires to minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents and injuries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
To undertake audits for Company owned stores operating mainly across the North East of England (covering from South Yorkshire to Cumbria), to drive health and safety/food safety/hygiene, legality and quality system improvements.
What we're looking for in the person:
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Team player, to contribute to a positive and healthy team.
- Bring drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day.
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbally and in writing.
- Keen eye for detail, computer literate, good planning and organising abilities.
- Maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations.
- Have the ability to work independently and manage own time as well as working as part of a team.
- Passionate about health and safety/food safety
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Health & Safety qualification up to NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Food Safety qualification - Preferred but not necessity
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Health and Safety/North West
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'