A rapidly growing, state-of-the-art automotive manufacturer is seeking a dynamic Health and Safety manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique company who are developing and manufacturing cutting-edge products. They are looking for a driven, passionate and creative Health and Safety professional to improve performance on site.
- Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the strategic development and operational implementation of HSE objectives, policies and procedures.
- Lead in raising HSE awareness and driving positive culture change on site. Liaising with key stakeholders to take ownership of best practice.
- Act as the competent person on site for all matters of Health and Safety.
- Interface with regulatory authorities and insurers on key matters such as fire risk assessment and certification, emergency planning and safety improvement plans.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent required.
- A track-record of success in delivering high levels of Health and Safety performance across diverse businesses.
- Experience within an automotive manufacturing environment essential.
- Experience working with precision components desirable.
- An individual who can work with people, be credible and challenge where necessary.
Reference: RC - 11446
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job