Universal Soul Service Ltd is the UK branch of the Universal Soul Service Group which operates internationally to spread the teachings of Master Sha and the Tao Academy. We now wish to appoint a dynamic leader to be responsible for the strategic development and management of a new centre based on the teachings of Master Zhi Gang Sha in Chiswick and thereafter further centres nationwide.
- Responsibility for the overall management of all UK operations.
- Responsibility for the strategic planning and development of all UK operations.
- Responsible for the growth of the London centre.
- Develop and implement business plan, budgets, project plans, requirements, milestones, activities, sales, marketing, and business development to meet the company’s revenue and growth goals.
- Ensure the successful running of the center including services, events, classes, training, consultations schedules and customer service.
- Manage all teachers and other employees, including overall responsibility for ongoing events, weekend workshops, and retreats.
- Responsible for overall management of all business development activities.
- Manage an effective follow up program to participants and clients in order to drive repeat business.
- Network with and run outreach programs to businesses, sports, education and other organisations to create mutually beneficial opportunities and promote the center’s services.
- Develop and execute local sales and marketing strategy which includes TV and radio campaigns, PR opportunities. Coordinate the team to ensure that the center’s programs and offering are promoted effectively.
- Responsibility for overall management of staff.
- Attend group Board Meetings to review accomplishments, projects and tasks, and create plans for short and long-term goals.
- Degree qualification required
- Well versed in the teachings of Master Sha
- Proven experience of developing business and driving sales growth
- Excellent interpersonal, management and organizational skills
- Proven bias for action, excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Additional language skills are an asset
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Client Focus: Understanding and meeting or exceeding students’ needs while accommodating different cultural and language aspects.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to meet the needs of all parties and manage different customer situations on the telephone and via email.
- Teamwork: Working cooperatively and productively with others to achieve results, considered and looked upon as being a "valued team member" by your peers and others. As a self-starter, you are also able to work autonomously in a team environment.
- Problem Solving and Judgment: Ability to solve problems while considering legal, compliance and customer relations ramifications.
- IT Skills: Excellent knowledge of general computing skills as well as advanced technical competency in all computer systems/technology that forms the foundation of the department.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to work well under pressure and "multi-task" while remaining focused during busy periods. Ability to manage queries/requests and ensuring they are followed up.
- Self-Management and Accountability: Passionate self-starter with ability to use prior experience to manage and continually improve your performance and growth on all levels.
Salary: cc £60,000-65,000
Closing date: 9 December 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'