An exciting opportunity to join a National House builder who are focused on working with the communities and inspire their customers to purchase their homes. Michael page are delighted to partner with our client who require a proven Head of sales who can motivate a dedicated sales management team, mentor them to deliver a world class journey for their customers at each touch point they experience.
Our client is an established market leader with a growing reputation for quality in on the M4 Corridor. With regional offices throughout the UK this is a fantastic opportunity to join a National Developer and have an opportunity to really develop your career.
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing the sales and marketing teams, the ideal Head of Sales will be able to demonstrate the following
- Provide market research prior to land acquisition
- Understand the correct product and specification for the target market
- Create marketing plans including the production of the show home by liaising with the site managers
- Deliver world class customer service in a customer centric way throughout all sales functions
- Create a Sales and Marketing department that has a positive customer centric culture, developing skills and attitude of the team to deliver a world class customer service at each stage of their experience.
- A background of monitoring on a weekly basis performance against budget, projection and forecast.
- Produce weekly legal completions to the year end in accordance with the build programme
- Visit developments on a regular basis to ensure the teams are motivated and the product quality stands out.
- Manage the completion of monthly sales excellence report
- Identify training needs of all staff to continually improve performance
- Previous results of achieving and exceeding sales targets
The ideal Head of Sales will be:
- From a Residential Developer background
- Proven at managing and motivating sales and marketing teams
- Proficient at board level interaction
- Used to budgetary management
The successful sales and marketing director can expect a basic salary of up to £90,000 + bonus + Pension + Company Car
- "Residential developer" or "house builder"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job