Head of Sales - Packaging Sector
Head Office Location Dundee - Home Based Role
After an exciting acquisition process our client has opened up a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Leader to use their strategic skills to add real value and direction to an already performing sales team.
If you are a Sales professional with the passion for leading, developing and mentoring passionate sales professionals and know the Packaging Market inside out, this is a role that will provide a challenging and dynamic environment for you to thrive in.
You will be a packaging expert, with a track record of winning new and retaining existing business with a desire to leverage your relationship building skills and corporate/board level. Your motivation for delivering year on year growth, implementing strategy and new processes and above all being visible in a growing organisation will be key. You will capitalise on this by delivering on targets, creating stretch projects and above all drive profit margins across the UK.
The role is perfect for a sales manager motivated by team and personal quota and this position will allow you to continue selling whilst being involved in a strategic role.
* A packing background is an ideal prerequisite for the role, this way you will hit the ground running.
* Astute sales management leading teams to achieve growth targets
* Experience in sales processes up to board level
* Sound knowledge of the packaging sector
* Account management understanding
* Previous experience in a role with a UK remit
* Track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
* Lidding experience desirable
An attractive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
* Basic salary - Up to £60,000 per annum - Subject to skills and experience
* Competitive bonus structure + benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job