Willis Towers Watson Networks
The Networks business is a unique partnership between Willis Towers Watson and independent regional brokers across the UK. Working together we make an effective and powerful combination each party playing to their own strengths. Working with quality independent brokers, ambitious to grow who can take full advantage of all that Willis Towers Watson Networks have to offer is the key to our proposition.
The result is a long lasting business enhancing partnership.
The Sales Director will drive sales growth working with the whole Networks Team, both Direct and Indirect reports, using expertise in creating, generating and developing leads from an identified prospect database as well as growing a robust new new pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Inception, management and delivery of a Network Sales Strategy that delivers on National New New targets
- Creation and generation of leads from an existing prospect database, working with an external contact management company
- Playing a role in the development of leads to successful conclusion - leading bids where appropriate
- Develop meaningful MI to enable stakeholders to plan and support accordingly
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure the full range of the Network proposition is utilised to develop growth opportunities
- Management and maintenance of database through existing CRM system and other systems where necessary
- Self generate prospect meetings and liaise with Willis Towers Watson Networks contact management team to create further sales appointments
- Work with team colleagues to develop winning proposals for prospects
- Grow and develop prospect pipeline so that it is robust enough to hit sales targets
- Meet and exceed new sales targets through acquisition of in-scope business
- Agree and engage in Event programme that introduces prospects to the Willis Towers Watson Networks brand
- Lead a team of direct and indirect reports, generating effective performance from them and ensuring they adhere to the Network Prospect strategy
- Experience in Insurance and/or Broking
- Experience in Networks is ideal, but not essential
- Consultative selling skills
- Strong financial interpretation skills
- Proven sales skills and new business generation.
- Enthusiasm, perseverance and driven to succeed
- Excellent communicator.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail and quality- 'right first time' mentality.
- IT & systems literate (Excel in particular)
- Preferably educated to an A level or with graduate degree
- Preferably with professional qualifications of ACII or similar
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job