Head of Sales Support (Maternity cover 7-8 months) - Chertsey - £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a large logistics organisation based in Chertsey, Surrey for a Head of Sales Support on a 7-8 month fixed term contract.
This role is overseeing 6-11 staff so someone with well developed management skills and collaborative leadership style would be desired.
Manages and steers performance of, plus acts as a coach for the Sales Support Team
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manages and steers Sales Support Team in the country to ensure effective support of the UK Sales organisation
- Overseeing and acting as a coach for the departments/activities within the Sales Support Team: sales performance (data analysis and reporting), sales incentives, sales tools and CRM system, marketing and communications, and tender management.
- Preparation of sales material to support management/ business review meetings
- Helping to drive country and sales strategies/initiatives throughout the sales organisation
Acts as a liaison between senior management and the Sales Support Team plus wider Sales organisation to ensure key deliverables are met.
Skills and experience
- Well-developed management skills and collaborative leadership style to steer Sales Support Team
- Good communication skills
- Experience in change management and employee coaching
- Ability to take ownership and proactively address topics
- High organisational skills
- Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines; ability to prioritise and delegate/re-assign tasks amongst the team, as needed
- MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Sales Support
- change management