Head of Relationships
An international law firm is looking for it’s first Head of Relationships for their London office. This exciting new role will repot straight into the Director of Business Development and have four direct reports across CRM.
The firm’s business development team has been going through a period of exciting change with new strategic hires and refreshing how they service the partners. Innovation is at the forefront and the team have been leading from the front with innovative ideas and plans for the next 12 months.
This is fantastic opportunity for a senior client relationship professional from a larger firm who is looking to head up a function or a current head of who is driven by a new challenge.
- Working with the Director of Business Development & Communications you will develop, shape and implement the firm’s relationship strategy.
- Planning and implementing relationship programmes that develop the firm's brand and enhance its reputation in key markets and sectors.
- Working with the BD team and relevant fee earners, you will develop and implement appropriate relationship activity challenging the status quo.
- You will ensure that the client voice is heard throughout the firm.
- Manage the firm’s key client relationship and client listening programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience of relationship marketing and have a proven track record of running client listing programmes. You will have man management experience and the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders. Having worked in professional services would be a key advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job