Head of Recruitment 3mth FTC
- Extremely successful sales and marketing organisation operating within the consumer goods, retail, FMCG arena
- Exceptionally people focused with clear strategy for growth
- Fantastic culture and environment that is always innovating and adapting to the changing market
- Leadership role managing recruitment teams based in UK, Spain and Slovakia
- The role is home based
- The Head of Recruitment is responsible for leading the recruitment department. This will cover operational delivery and excellence.team leadership, sourcing strategy development and execution, program design and implementation, and recruiting goal development and achievement
- The Head of Recruiting will operate as a member of the business’s talent leadership team and reports to the People Director, who is responsible for guiding the end-to-end recruitment acquisition strategy.
- Leading a small team the Head of Recruitment oversees the business’s overall recruiting and sourcing mission, vision, and long-term strategy.
- You will be currently working within an international focused Head of recruitment role leading a team of high-volume recruiters customer service operational role ideally within the retail or customer facing environments.
- It is essential that you have people management skills and experience along with being a fantastic motivator and developer of individuals
- For the Head of Recruitment role you must have excellent leadership and stakeholder engagement skills and be proven in multi-tasking.
- You will be highly personable, credible and flexible and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders
Benefits & details:
- Excellent package including £60k base salary pro rata
- Home based role
- Fantastic welcoming culture with focus on personal development
- Potential for temp to perm
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16127/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- Consumer Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'