Head of Physics Qatar
An International School in Qatar that follows the British Curriculum is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for liaising with teachers in the ScienceDepartment and the curriculum development for the program. She has to have the ability to teach Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) at different levels of Secondary. Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives. To Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problem. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects and attend staff meetings
* Bachelor Degree in Science (Biology, Physics or Chemistry) from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
* TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, South Africa.
* Must be Native English speaker.
* Must good classroom management skills and able to deal with student behaviour issues.
* Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Science Subjects (Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry) at a Secondary grade level (In the UK preferred)
· Minimum 2 years experience as Head of the SCIENCE Department
- Head of Physics Qatar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job