Head of Motor Repair & Engineering - (Engineering Services)
esure are looking for a strategic leader for the engineering services department - Location Manchester (extensive travel required to Reigate and Glasgow).
As head of Motor Repair & Engineering Services you will be required to develop (AD) claims Strategy:
- Drive upper quartile motor AD customer service, indemnity control and operational efficiency
- The provision of motor repair expertise to all areas of claims and esure
- To liaise closely with Underwriting, Finance, Actuarial, Claims Control, providing 'front-line’ motor repair insight to help inform decision making in pricing, underwriting and reserving
- Managing esure’s motor repairer network and salvage supply chain
- Procurement of repair management and management of repairer partnerships to deliver cost, quality and customer satisfaction
- Strategic focus on future of repair industry (consolidation of repairers, technology, parts inflation, ADAS influencers, skill shortages, risk mix, etc)
- Plan to handle growth
- To oversee 72 FTE and manage £3.5 OpEx cost.
- Fulfil 80,000 motor AD claims per annum with indemnity spend of £250m
- Deliver agreed Claims income targets, including motor repair fixed cost reconciliation, and salvage returns
- Deliver agreed Claims savings initiatives
- Keeping abreast of market changes and regulation, ensuring esure meets expected standard
- Drive AD indemnity and control through the Claims Savings Initiatives (CSIs)
- Create and set the AD claims strategy as agreed with CCO. This involves cost control and customer service of £250m and circa 80k customers per year;
- Responsibility for the strategy and management motor claims repair and salvage suppliers ensuring the quality, service and cost control meets esure’s requirements in line with the overall Claims strategy;
- As a Leadership team member, coach and mentor future talent;Build a
- Business Strategy
- General Insurance
- Supply Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'