Our client is a leading educational group who create and promote and run outstanding educational schools and nurseries that shape the future of young people in our complex world.
The company acquires independent schools in both developed and growing areas currently in the UK, with plans to expand across the globe in a number of years, with the mission to build and deliver outstanding learning experiences through a blended learning system that allows for hands-on classroom time.
As the new Head of Marketing it will be your responsibility to work with the existing portfolio as well as newly acquired establishments to create and implement effective and engaging marketing strategies with the view to drive student recruitment and retention.
To be successful in this role you must have an entrepreneurial mentality, possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead from the front whilst guiding and supporting existing teams to create a caring and collaborative environment that delivers results! This is a role that will requires flexibility, you will be out in schools approx 2 -3 days a week with the rest of the time either working in the Head Office in Oxfordshire or from home if preffered.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Undertaking in depth SWOT analysis of newly acquired establishments to develop targeted marketing strategies and campaigns both online and offline to drive pupil recruitment and retention
- Lead and implement marketing strategy to ensure effective channels are utilised, whilst continually researching target markets to ensure a coherent and competitive message is delivered and profitable results are achieved
- Ensure a seamless process across both the school's registrar and marketing functions
- Manage a portfolio of existing schools offering expert advice and assistance on marketing campaigns whilst ensuring all staff support and are involved in the wider marketing strategy.
- Work alongside the CEO and Director of Operations to agree and manage annual budgets
- Track and monitor all data and ROI to ensure effective investment and targets are not only achieved but exceeded. Utilise this information to create regular reports to outline the success of campaigns across each school
- Research, plan and promote school events with the view to deliver profitable results whilst representing the company ethos and values
- Working with and briefing an existing web development team to communicate website changes regarding functionality, design, content, SEO and PPC campaigns
- Work with Heads and wider school staff to identify key members of the team who can continue to implement the strategy whilst you move onto the next project
- Manage a Social Media Assistant, developing their technical knowledge and ensuring consistent delivery of KPI's
- Devise and manage the customer journey and ensure all our potential clients (and their parents) receive exceptional customer service.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in the UK Independent School Sector, an ability to demonstrate genuine understanding of the proposition and marketplace, and an ability to identify market opportunities.
- Ability to prove where you have successfully made a profitable difference to a school, or group of schools through your marketing efforts
- A self-starter disposition with natural gravitas and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns across both digital and offline channels
- A working knowledge and understanding of SEO, PPC and Website Management
- Previous experience working with CMS's
- A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A creative ideas person who has the ability to also deal with the daily administrative side of a senior marketing position
- A sales mentality, with a strong work ethic
- A full UK driving license with your own transport
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a desire to make a difference to the lives of the children in our schools.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- website management
- independent schools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'