Head of Marketing Fast-Growth SAAS B2B Leeds
Head of Marketing | Fast-Growth SAAS (B2B)| Leeds
Harmonic are proud to be working on a thrilling job opportunity for a fast growth scale-up within the within the SAAS industry. It is an exciting time to join a business who have a presence in the UK and internationally. Reporting directly into the CEO, they are looking to onboard their Head of Marketing who will be responsible for all marketing activities and strategy across the whole business.
Continuing to thrive and grow in spite of Covid-19, the business pride themselves on a culture which promotes innovation, collaboration and opportunity.
Based in Leeds, this exciting role will allow you to influence both the marketing and sales functions with opportunities in the future to grow the teams out further. They are looking for an ambitious individual to hit the ground running to execute great marketing and lead generation campaigns for the business at an outstanding level.
The business offers flexible working with some commitment to travel to the office on a regular basis to continue to help shape their great working culture. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment looking to make a big impact within in an organisation
- Executing all lead generation activities
- Creating a demand generation strategy (UK & Internationally)
- Developing the marketing strategy
- Manage the whole marketing function
- Lead, develop and coach a team of 3
- Working regularly with the sales and customer success teams
- Delivering all marketing reporting and analysis
- Managing marketing budgets
- Lead on all digital marketing - social media, website, PPC, digital advertising, email advertising
- Managing relationships with agencies
What we need to see (ESSENTIAL):
- Over 3 years' experience in a senior marketing position
- Proven b2b saas marketing experience
- Previously worked in start-up/scale up
- Confident in using Pardot and Salesforce
Salary: Up to £75,000
If you are interested, please send a most up to date CV first , then feel free to ring the office on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'