SF Group are currently recruiting for a Head of Financial Accounts for a large multi-site organisation in Derby. This organisation has witnessed a wealth of growth recently which has resulted in the requirement of this vacancy which is a key role for the organisation.
As the Head of Financial Accounts, you will be managing a team, and supporting the 13 legal entities across the group.
- Management of the production of Statutory Accounts for 13 legal entities under FRS 102
- Responsibility for VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE/NIC
- Oversee Balance Sheet Controls
- Management of the Financial Control framework including policies and procedures; ensuring all process are documented and understood and controls are maintained
- Managing the Operational Support and Internal Audit
- Overseeing all external data provision including Banks and Office of National Statistics
- Management of the delivery of the statutory accounts and tax computations
- Point of expertise for all Financial Accounting matters
- Management of the maintenance of the fixed asset register
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA of equivalent) with strong financial accounting and controls experience, with previous experience of line management. You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst delivering to a high standard. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and build rapport with finance and non finance stake holders. You will also have a strong focus on continuous process improvements and driving change.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.