Head of Finance
£50,000 - £52,000
A locally focused housing association are looking to bring in a Qualified Accountant with strong housing association experience.
- Reporting into and supporting the Director of Finance & Resources in developing and achieving the long term vision for the Housing association.
- Responsibility for the day to day finance function of the organisation.
- Staff management of a team of 4
- Lead the financial accounting, reporting and financial control activities.
- Provide appropriate and timely financial information to the regulators and external bodies.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long term and short term decision making.
- Recognised Accounting qualification. ( ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience of working within the Housing Sector would be extremely beneficial.
Early application is strongly advised
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"