Head of Finance for East Anglia's 'Business of the Year'?
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group based in the centre of Ipswich with a turnover of £100+ million. In 2017 we have collected no less than six business awards, including Business of the Year, The Youth Pledge and Large Business at the EADT Business Awards and Best Client Service, Best Public/Third Sector Agency and Best Temporary Agency at the national Recruiter Awards.
Sanctuary Personnel is looking to recruit a Head of Finance to work from its head office in Central Ipswich.
This newly created role represents an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious, driven and proactive senior finance professional
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to key stakeholders within the organisation
- Management of the entire finance function, including four direct reports
- Reporting business intelligence, data and performance
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Assist the board's strategic vision for the business
- Maintain financial compliance in line with legal responsibilities
- Preparing and presenting often complex financial information to a non-finance audience in an engaging, understandable way
- Manage external professional relationships with banks, auditors, etc
- Interrogate and improve financial controls process
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/AACA/CIMA) with relevant experience in a senior finance role
- Strong technical ability as well as a commercial outlook
- Use of Sage 200 - highly desirable
- Use strong excel skills
Our Ipswich office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, ping pong, table football and an indoor picnic area. It offers a fun and vibrant atmosphere where you will be welcomed into the Sanctuary team. Of course, we work hard too…and with that comes an excellent range of benefits and an outstanding rewards scheme.
Company pension, team building and staff social events, cycle to work scheme, social Fridays, drinks fridge, fun and games, extra holidays for length of service, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, local business community discount scheme, regular employee treats…and many more.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.