Head of Delivery within Software Solutions at Capita Employee Solutions:
In response to increasing demand, we are currently seeking an additional Head of Delivery to join our Software Solutions management team.
The role will be based out of our flagship office in Sheffield and you will lead Pensions Software Consultancy delivery providing exceptional service to existing and prospective clients.
We are particularly keen to hear from experienced Project or Programme managers looking for the next step in their career.
What you will do?
- Lead the client relationship for key and potential clients as directed by Head of Software Solutions.
- Ensure clear understanding of your client's requirements both present and future.
- Support the identification and delivery of software consultancy services in line with business objectives.
- To contribute and lead on business development activities.
- To work closely with other members of Capita's Leadership community to deliver joined up, secure and market leading technology solutions that differentiate Capita in the Software as a Service, Pensions Technology market.
What do we want from you?
- To challenge the status quo and ensure a continually improving culture, where our Clients and Staff are at the heart of all our actions.
- Through your experience, help us identify and develop service improvements and game changing services.
- Help Software Solutions develop its reputation for integrated, reliable and effective technology and service delivery.
Ideally, your experience will include
- Proven experience in a client facing, project, programme or service delivery management level role.
- Familiarity with Pensions Software applications and their set-up would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of Software Development and Project lifecycles ensuring application of the key elements including initiation, governance, control, including budgetary, and closure.
- The important role of change management in projects, who it impacts and ability to apply it effectively.
- Experience in sales preparation and presentation
- Ability to develop service delivery plans and continuously monitor performance to achieve objectives
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply core management disciplines such as leadership, motivation, coaching, capacity planning, prioritisation and planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience of building relationships at all levels
About Employee Solutions
Capita Employee Solutions (CES) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market.
Our fully owned portfolio of software is at the cutting edge of pensions administration software solutions and is used by 35 different in-house administration teams across the UK to administer their 1.75 million pension scheme members. We provide the most advanced technology you'll find, and the breadth of products it manages is unmatched anywhere.
Employee Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays (rising with length of service), company car, health and life cover, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact me at or for guidance.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'