I am working with a very exciting market research company based in the centre of London that are looking to hire a Head of Data Science. The company is well established and are currently in the process of expanding their international operations so are looking to grow substantially over the next couple of years. They are looking to build a data science team from scratch with plans to grow the team to over ten by the end of the year.
They are looking for an exceptional data scientist to grow and lead this team with the following skills being essential:
- PhD in Computer Science or similar quantitative field from a top university
- Strong hands on experience with a numerical language i.e. Python/R/MATLAB
- In depth machine learning experience
- Natural Language Processing knowledge (NLTK ideally but other libraries are fine)
- Experience leading a technical team of data scientists and analysts
They are offering £80,000 to £100,000 per annum plus benefits and equity for this position are looking to get the successful candidate started ASAP with interviews commencing from Monday12th March. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions to be considered for this position.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements for the role please apply today by sending your CV to or call Luke on for further details.