We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based near Slough. My client is looking for a Head of CDM. This role as Head of CDM will involve providing this consultancy's clients with excellent project advise in regards to Health and Safety Management matters. This role will involve you working closely with different members of the team however minimal supervision and independent working is expected. Our client works primarily within the building and built environment, so a strong passion for this industry is also required.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is very knowledgeable of CDM and would like to join a growing consultancy. You will be in charge of supplying suitable arrangements are made and implemented for the co-ordination of Health and Safety measures during planning and preparation for the construction phase. Other duties will include; construction liaison and involvement, design risk management and management arrangements. This Head of CDM will be registered with the Association for Project Safety and have a minimum of three years' practical experience.
Head Of CDM Position Overview
- Providing clients with excellent advice in regards to Health and Safety Management matters
- Working as part of a team but majority of the time expected to work under minimal supervision
- Developing strategy with the team for maintaining the flow of relevant health and safety information
- Proving support to clients in identifying and ensuring suitable arrangements for certain projects
Head Of CDM Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Slough
- Clean Full UK Driving License
- Registered with the Association for Project Safety
- 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
Head Of CDM Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy