Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Head of Brewing for our client in the Surrey area.
Working for a leading Food & Beverage advisory business, your main job purpose will be to provide operational support, research and NPD/Innovation for clients in the brewing and alcoholic beverages industry, and this role will be key in ensuring that these services are delivered. You will manage all aspects of the delivery of technical services in the department, in particular all aspects relating to technical and/or scientific capabilities, staff levels, training and development and motivation, resources, budget, performance, business management and improvement, health and safety and ensuring the staff in the department meet our values.
- Business generation, income and development of external business profile
- People and equipment resource management for services directly and cross-functionally
- Financial planning and budgetary management - responsible for income and hitting budget / cost targets
- Direct technical delivery
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant science or technology subject
- Expert and demonstrable knowledge of the needs of the alcoholic drinks and related industries with the ability to use this to influence and inform strategic business decisions
- Proven strong business development and consultancy experience
- Strong network of key players in the brewing/beer industry. Recognised within the industry
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'