If you're looking for a global business that's innovative, creative, and probably one of the tech industry's best kept secrets with amazing potential, you've stumbled upon a true winner!
Although this product powers global communications platforms for some of the world's biggest consumer tech and most disruptive IoT brands, its own brand is currently relatively unknown. But this is about to change, and as the Head of Brand Marketing, is where you come in!
It's going to be your remit to take this brand into the light. Finally giving it the recognition it should already have, making it a recognised brand of choice for businesses looking to integrate SaaS communication platforms to power their products.
Your remit will include the following:
- Building the brand, globally. From establishing the brand strategy to brand communications programmes, this will be your bread and butter
- Own the content strategy, this will include hands-on writing too
- Provide leadership on the company's PR strategy and PR comms programme - this will likely include needing to be hands-on and may include writing press releases, bylined articles, etc.
- Overseeing the events strategy - the events themselves will be managed by a member of your team, but you will need enough know-how to provide leadership to them in parts, like helping to establish an events roadmap which will support the business objectives
- Monitoring the performance aspects of the marketing programme. Overseeing budgets, ensuring ROI and commercial objectives are delivered to, and effective tracking is in place for all campaigns
The business is a global entity, with offices in multiple territories across the US, EU and APAC, yet it also remains an entrepreneurial start-up mentality. Their business is one of disruption to the traditional players within their market, and they're successful with it too!
To give you an idea of scale, approximately 360m conversations a year are powered through their technology and it's growing rapidly! In fact, if you've spoken to a relative via video messaging apps, or spoken to the homeowner of that holiday rental you were looking to book through a well-known travel platform, chances are you've used their product without knowing!
They're looking for the non-traditional marketer in this role. Someone who's creative, yet analytical in their approach. Someone who's entrepreneurial and not afraid to try new things with a real 'hackers' mindset to get things propelled forward, and take market share for incumbents. They're not interested in the 'traditional' and much more keen to find like minded individuals who like to take action and deliver results!
If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch asap.
Role: Head of Brand Marketing
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: Pension, healthcare and lots more.
- Brand/Marketing background ideally with experience from a technology, SaaS or B2B telecoms type environment
- B2B marketing background is a 'must have'
- A real entrepreneurial mindset, something of a growth hacker and not afraid to try new things and innovate - not following the usual, well trodden road in how to build a brand
- Senior enough business and leadership experience to gain the respect of a team of brand marketers who will be reporting
- Hands-on experience with PR and setting out a PR strategy which delivers results and not afraid to do a bit of copy creation or media work
- Hands-on individual who's as 'at home' in a start-up type environment as you would be in a global organisation and understands the pace of a SaaS business environment
- Sharp, analytical thinker with a real interest in making a positive mark on a company through your work
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.
- brand strategy
- brand marketing
- B2B marketing
- SaaS marketing