Head of Asset Optimisation
Our client is a leading European property company who have an opportunity for an individual to join the team as a Head of Asset Optimisation. Our client is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in a similar position who is now looking to take a step into a business heavily investing in their further growth.
- Take full ownership and lead the review and evaluation of priority asset portfolios and cross sections from Group
- Develop the establishment of long-term asset standards and financial performance goals for the Group
- Manage multiple reviews simultaneously and improve the data quality, metrics and reporting used for asset optimisation decisions/ business cases.
- Work closely with the external advisors to ensure compliance with terms of appointment, ensure best value for money and effective external advisor skills transfer to internal resources, as appropriate.
- Liaise with relevant internal specialists across the Group to ensure asset optimisation recommendations align with other Group activity
- Identify, assess and manage risks and proactively propose plans and solutions to ameliorate risk.
- To be fully accountable for the quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of asset optimisation status reports provided to the relevant Boards
- Line management of an analyst within the team
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of asset standards and financial performance goals, be able to manage multiple reviews and work closely with senior stakeholders in the group. You will have a proven track record in a similar position in a real estate or property development business and have the ability to identify key market trends. If you match the criteria then please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.