Our client, Scotland’s finest country house hotel is currently seeking a Head Housekeeper to join their Housekeeping department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role (with a minimum of 2 year at supervisory/management level) and be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
The successful candidate must be able to ensure standards of cleanliness and hygiene are consistently maintained at a very high standard in the bedrooms, corridors, and public areas of the hotel. Contribute to the profitability of the Hotel through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring within the Housekeeping Department. You will maintain consistent five-star standard of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organizational values.
- Active working housekeeper involved in the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department.
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from all areas (i.e. housekeeping, public areas, laundry etc.)
- Provide adequate resource planning on a weekly basis and with managing rotas.
- Developing team skills & knowledge through training
- Monitoring and controlling accommodation supplies
- Overseeing the order, delivering, and storage of all items.
- Ensure aware and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.