A handyman with plumbing experience, own van and tools is required in East Lancashire
Maintenance / Handyman
5+ years' experience
Own van and toold
Negotiable salary depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30 am till 5 .30 pm
Fixed term 3 months with possibility of Permanent position
Start date: ASAP
This Company helps investors purchase properties In Lancashire, renovate them and rent them out. They have substantial plans to expand and are looking for a talented individual to join part of our maintenance team . They are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and a flexible attitude to help out wherever required.
Basic skills in plumbing and general maintenance is essential with sound knowledge of working safely in a public environment. The successful applicant would need to supply their own tools for the day to day tasks such as:
- Sanding wood Work down
- Fitting and securing handrails
- Replacing or repairing doors
- Replacing handles on doors and ensuring doors close properly
- Fixing loose taps and ensuring taps do not drip
- Fixing loose tiles around bathroom or kitchen
- Fixing loose carpet on stairs and ensure there is no hazard
- Installing handles on meter cupboard
- Placing sealant around bath, shower and sink
- Replacing locks on the front door
- Fixing kitchen unit doors
- Fixing loose basins in bathroom
- Replacing damaged skirting boards
- Purchasing Material from buildings merchants
- Plastering and skimming
- Ensuring floorboards are not loose
- Experience of roof patch work
- Other general handyman duties as required by the business.
A knowledge of Burnley and surrounding areas would also be an advantage. Due to the nature of the role a professional approach is vital in dealing with customers and carrying out work.
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on . Feel free to forward this information on to friends and family who may be suitable for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job